The first step of any alternative therapy for cancer is to detoxify the body of accumulated toxins. In the course of searching for low cost simple home therapies for treatment of cancer, I have come across the ‘Tony Issac Oleander Protocol’ which comprise of a ‘Five Days Liver Cleanse’ at the beginning of the therapy. Though the regimen is given mainly for detoxification of the liver before applying Oleander Protocol, from the testimonials of the patients applying this regimen it has been observed that the regimen removes gallstones without operation. While this regimen is also given in detoxification section of this website, considering public health importance, it is reproduced here as a procedure for removal of Gallstone without costly & risky operation. Though it cannot be guaranteed, it is worth trying before going for actual removal of the gallbladder by operation which is a vital organ for digestion of food. It may be noted that the procedure has been already applied to a number of cancer patients for the purpose of detoxification in Assam and it is found safe without any complications so far.
After a ‘Five days regimen’ one should check-up with Ultra- sound about progress of the procedure and for removal of any left out stones the procedure should be repeated after a gap of one month.
Five days procedure for Gallbladder Stone removal without operation.
Ingredients required for the complete procedure:
Apple 3 kgs. : buy from local fruit vendor.
Epsom Salt( Magnesium Sulphate ), 50grams : buy from local pharmacy,
Edible Olive Oil, 100 ml. : buy from local grocery shop
Grapefruit (Not grapes) : buy from local fruit vendor as reqd.
( or Robab Tenga/Orange/Mousambi)
Take low fat, no spice diet during day 1 to day 4 so that bile is accumulated.
- It is best to have day 4 on a Saturday or at a time when you are staying at home.
- Day 1: Drink 1 liter of apple juice(preferably freshly prepared) during the day. Eat as normal otherwise.
- Day 2: Drink another liter of apple juice. Eat normally other foods
- Day 3: Drink a 3rd liter of apple juice. Eat normally
- Day 4: Do not take any solid food after lunch.
- 6pm – (There should be 6 hours gap between lunch & taking Epsom salt) Take one level TABLEspoon( 1 ½ TEAspoon) of Epsom salt in a glass of water.
- 8pm – Take another level TABLEspoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water. You may find that you already have to take a trip to the toilet before the 8pm Epsom salt.( 1 TABLEspoon = 3 TEAspoons)
- 10pm – Mix one half glass(100ml) of olive oil and three quarter glass of freshly squeezed grape fruit juice by shaking it very well in a jar with a lid so that it mixes well and immediately get into bed after drinking the mixture. (one should lie on the right side with the right knee drawn up toward the chin for 30 minutes before going to sleep. This encourages the oil to drain from the stomach, helping contents of the gall bladder and/or liver to move into the small intestine.)You will probably make more than one trip to the toilet during the night as well as during the next day.
- Day 5:
- 6am: Take another level TABLEspoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water
- 8am: Take one final level TABLEspoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water.
- You will find that many gallstones from the liver will be passed and one will notice them in the toilet. They will vary in size from about pin head size to 10mm. Gallstones in the liver are a major cause of many health problems.
After 6th day of the procedure take an ultra-sound to find out how many gallstones have actually been removed. The above procedure can be repeated every month until one finds that for two months in succession no more gallstones are passed.
Possible ‘dangers’( Note that the word dangers is within inverted comas).
Before I pass on this method to remove gallstones, I should point out that some doctors have warned of its “dangers”. They say that, if the gallstones are too big, they might end up being stuck in the gall bladder ducts and this could be dangerous. In theory, this might happen. So if you are afraid, don’t do it.
When you embark on natural remedies, whether to remove gallstones or for other purposes, you need to take responsibility for your own health and I shall not be held liable for any harm or danger that you might experience. At the same time, when you embark on natural cures, it helps also to understand the reasons behind some of the procedures.
In this case, part of the method to remove gallstones naturally involves drinking plenty of apple juice for three days. If the largest size of gallstone is more than 10 mm take apple juice for a longer period, say one week. It is believed that some substance in the apple juice, probably malic acid, helps softens the gallstones so that the risks of them being stuck in the gall bladder ducts are minimised. In any case, if you lack the confidence, don’t do it.
Just be aware also that surgery and other medical procedures to remove gallstones un-naturally also come with their own set of risks. You decide which risks you wish to take.
However, if the largest gallstone measures 10mm or less, apparently there is no risk in this method.
The above procedure also detoxify your liver of years of accumulated toxins due to taking oil & spices which would reduce load on your liver & improve its functioning for a good health. Therefore, the procedure may be adopted by anybody once in a year. I have done it myself once during September,11.
If you get positive result do not forget to report at e-mail: email@example.com so that your experience can be shared by others.